Everyone wish to have a well designed and furnished home. It is obvious because we are investing in the house to make it home so it must be done properly. When it comes to house designing we only trust professional experts. This is where the need for interior design app development emerges. Give a thought about what if when you need an interior designer and you are not able to find one. This digital world has made everything easy and with the help of the latest technologies, Interior designing apps have come into the frame. We want our dream house to be perfect and beautiful and only interior design experts can fulfill this need. Hiring a professional interior designer can be out of our budget this is where interior designing apps help people to decorate their homes according to their requirements without making the house clumsy and flooded with irrelevant things. Do you know that such apps require Artificial Intelligence technology that will help people decorate their house as per their imagination!! People are in need of such an affordable app, so make up your mind and go for interior design app development. If you don’t know where to start then this blog will guide you on interior design app development. Also Read: 10 Best Marketing Automation Tools Every Digital Marketer Should Use
Need Of Interior Design AppWe know that the usage of smartphones is increasing. Along with that, the time spent on smartphones is not hidden from anyone as everyone is dependent on mobile devices for every information. By this, we can know the importance of mobile applications. We are aware of the fact that hiring a professional interior designer will be costly. So, the best option is to go for an interior design app development. With the help of AI, the user will be able to visualize the projection of the furniture and other house decoration items. Many of them have already come out with such apps that are considered to be very helpful. The application can be used 24*7 and you will not have to wait for the expert anymore. Just with few taps decorate your house!!
Market For Interior Design App & Best Interior Design AppsAccording to research, the interior design software market is expected to reach USD 6433. 9 million by the year 2025. The top 10 Interior design apps are mentioned below:
- Home Design 3D Gold
- Smith Home Remodel
- Vivid Paint Colors
- HomeStyler Interior Design
Must-Have Features For Interior Design App Development
1.“Post Your Ideas” FeatureThis feature will allow the users to gather ideas from their relatives or friends which they can post in the app for future reference or to help others. It will be the same as a notebook where we store everything that we want. In this feature, the user can also add solutions to the challenges that they faced while decorating their house.
2. “Find Professional” FeatureIn the app, the profile of interior design professionals will be added and their worklist through which the user can take ideas. The users can also give them the rating and how it helped them in their home decoration. Also, the user will be able to hire a professional based on their budget.
3. Add “Shop” FeatureYou must add a shop feature that will help the users to shop from your site only and will not have to wander here and there. Or you can also add items and redirect them to the site where they can find similar products.
4. Add “Discount” FeatureAdd this feature as it will help the users to buy higher-priced products at an affordable price. So, adding this feature will help the user to purchase the product they love within their budget. Also, such features attract the users through which they don’t think twice while purchasing.
5. Add “View Gallery” featureThis feature is helpful as the user can view the galley of the products effortlessly. The user can add the items they like in favorites and can choose them later if needed. Also Read: Top 10 Ways To Improve Your Local SEO For Your Business Growth
How Audiences Can Use Interior Design App?People are adopting interior design apps and are using them to great extent. What features must be given to the audiences that will help your app to raise in the market? Let’s find out!!
1. Create User ProfileIf you want your users to engage with your app then create their profile. The user can create their profile using their email id, social media platforms, or phone number. Each one of them must complete their profile by adding the information given in the app. The interior design professional must add their shop name, address, phone number, and other required details for the users to contact them.
2. Allow User To Upload The PicturesThe developer must add this feature. The users can upload photos of the items which must be authentic and licensed. In the description box, the user must add relevant keywords describing the product.
How Much Does It Cost To Develop An Interior Design App?The cost of interior design app development depends on various factors. For this, you must choose the best mobile app development company. Apart from features and functionalities, other factors that affect the cost and time are:
- Number of developers
- UI/UX design
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Number of Testers
- Digital Marketing, and more...