Smartphones have become one of the important aspects of our lives. If we compare iPhone and Android, Android is in the lead and this is just because of the Android Application Development. We spend most of our time on a smartphone and it is just because of the android applications that are easy and fun to use. Due to this reason, businesses are now landing in the mobile application world. Because of mobile application especially android mobile applications, the business can reach a vast number of customers easily. Not only this, but mobile applications are easy to access. So the companies are shifting to mobile applications. Due to this reason, Android Application Development Companies are working hard to upgrade their level to make the application performance top-notch. Mobile Application Developers want to bring new functionalities and deliver the masterpiece to the clients. This can only be possible by using the best framework. Also Read: Importance of Content Marketing for the Growth of Your Start-Up There are several Android application development frameworks and tools that are available on the web. Confused which one to choose?? You can choose any of them. To make your work easy, I have listed the top Android Application Development Frameworks. But before this let us see types of mobile application development framework!!! Types of mobile development frameworks There are majorly two types of mobile application development frameworks. They are given below:
Also Read: Interview of Jploft Solutions CEO with GoodFirmsConclusionIf you are having any queries or confusion about this then you can contact the best Android Application Development Company. Don’t hesitate to call our executive at +44-1256-274012 or drop your inquiry at [email protected] or Free Quote at- https://www.jploft.com/contact-us.
- Native Mobile Development Frameworks
- Cross-Platform Development Frameworks
- You can easily see the UI changes across Operating Systems and devices.
- 3rd party native libraries can be incorporated without making changes in it.
- Difficult custom effects can easily be created .
- You can run Objective C, Java, or Swift code along with the Titanium code.
- Apple iPhone
- Android phones
- Mac Desktop
- Windows Desktop
- You can view and manage all your Iconic apps in a shared dashboard to see the progress.
- You will get the live app updates, content changes, bug fixes, A/B tests, and many other things after or before your applications are in store.
- It provides the best applications.
- Sencha Test reduces the testing time and cost.
- Provides best-in-class performance
- No hardware restrictions
- No native SDKs required to get app-store ready apps
|Corona SDK||2009||Lua||Corona Labs Inc|
|PhoneGap||2009||C# / Objective-C||Adobe|