Do you Know why Pinterest is important for every online business or why you should use Pinterest for your business to grow online? If you want to know how to use Pinterest for marketing then make sure to read this blog. Most businesses are using Pinterest to grow their business online. You can get targeted traffic from Pinterest which will help you to generate more leads for your business. Here are some of the best Pinterest marketing tips to grow your business that we will discuss in this blog.
- Make your profile attractive.
- Use Pinterest analytics
- Promote your Pinterest profile
- Use infographic Posts
- Join your Niche community Boards
Why Use Pinterest for Marketing?
Fourth Popular Social Media Website in the United StatesPinterest is one of the most famous social media websites on the internet. According to Pewresearch, 28% of US adults use to have a Pinterest account. So we can say Pinterest is becoming popular day by day among the youngsters.
Search Engine Prefers Visual SearchesMost of the search engines prefer visuals in their search ranking pages and Pinterest is the only social media website that offers visuals to their audience. According to Pinterest, their lens can easily identify more than 2.5 billion fashion and home-related objects.
Audience Use Pinterest for ShoppingAccording to the company, 50% of the pinners are looking to buy products on the platform. Pinterest has also said the 85% of weekly users also made the purchase based on the content they have seen from the brands on Pinterest.
Pinterest InspiresMost of the audience uses Pinterest for planning special events so they can get some good ideas. Almost 95% of the users say Pinterest has inspired them and 91% of the users say Pinterest helps them to achieve their goals. Also Read: Best 5 Effective Ways To Improve Online Reputation Management In 2021
Make Your Pinterest profile attractiveYou can make your business profile on Pinterest in just a matter of seconds that does not mean you are done. Remember when people will see your profile, they must be able to get an idea of what your brand is selling and what type of content you will provide them. So First you should optimize your profile because in social media it is very important to have a good-looking business profile. Make sure you create a business account on Pinterest. Here are the ways to complete your profile
- Upload an engaging profile photo of your company on your Pinterest business account according to the Pinterest profile photo size. If you have a great profile photo on your account it will leave a good impression on your profile viewer.
- Write an attractive bio on your profile which should describe your company’s content and work. Having an amazing bio on your profile will surely help you to improve engagement with the audience.
- Pinterest also gives an option of URL in which companies can verify their websites. This feature is available only on Pinterest so use it to get more website visitors.
- Cover photos are one of the best options to engage with the audience. You can use different kinds of eye-catching cover images for your profile.