People are preferring an app like TikTok!! Do you know why?? No??? Check it out!! Have you ever heard of an app that has become popular overnight? Thinking, thinking, thinking!! Yes, you are right. TikTok! TikTok is the only app that became popular within no time and the craziness has not halted yet. It is the new trend and its spark has not faded away. It is impossible that you have not heard about TikTok because it is the present sensation of youngsters. This Chinese music video platform allows you to create short videos and then share them with your friends. Earlier, it was known as “Musical.ly” but later the Chinese company- ByteDance rebranded it as “TikTok”. After the launch of TikTok, the thing that became common between Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram is that they started losing their active users. Yes, you read it right. The most entertaining social media were lashed after the launch of TikTok. TikTok grabbed the title of “entertainment” and now owns this title. The “lip-syncing” app has become a “Must-App” in the life of not only the young generation but also all types of generation as it provides online karaoke experience. TikTok is a combination of two mobile applications- Musical.ly and native. In China, a separate version of TikTok is run by the name Douyin. It is available on both Android and iOS and has ruled in the world of the millions and is still counting. Also Read: Future of Augmented Reality Technology in Mobile Applications
TikTok Ban In IndiaBeing so popular among people, Tiktok was still banned in India on 29th June 2020 due to many reasons. Many people were against it but still, the Government of India took this step for the reasons which are non-mentionable. This is where people started to look for mobile app development companies that can create an app like TikTok with a better version. Now, the mobile app development companies are competing to make its clone to enjoy its advantages. So, if you are also in search of making a short-video creation mobile app then you have come to the right place because in this article we will cover how much will it cost to create an app like TikTok? Also Read: Top Educational App Ideas To Fuel Your Startups In 2020
TikTok Mobile App Statistics
- It has 500 million active users worldwide.
- TikTok was the third most downloaded app in the first quarter of 2019, with 188 million new users.
- It ranked as the topmost downloaded app in Apple’s iOS App Store for the first quarter of 2019, with more than 33 million downloads.
- 41% of TikTok users are aged between 16 and 24.
- When it comes to the usage of TikTok based on gender, 55.6% of users are male and 44.4% of users are female.
- Users spend around 52 minutes per day on the app.
- TikTok is available in 154 countries.
- 68% of TikTok users watched someone else’s video and 55% uploaded their own video.
- 26.5 out of the 500 million monthly active users are from the USA.