This question might have raised in almost every person’s mind who is/ needed a developer team.
Developing applications and websites have become essential for most businesses today due to which they all require developers on board for the creation of websites, web applications, and mobile applications.
Now hiring a dedicated developer is quite easy, as out there one can easily find several firms providing services to hire dedicated developers.
But is it that easy as it seems?
Well, when you hire a developer, you take one major step towards the progression of your business, and making a wrong choice can have drastic results. Hence, one should be careful while they are involved in the process of hiring a dedicated developer and keep a few things in mind.
But before that let us know the benefits of hiring a dedicated team of developers.
It’s great when a team of dedicated developers works for you and the reasons are listed below-
- A dedicated team works best for large, time-consuming, and complex projects, as there is less risk of changing developers during the process.
- A dedicated team is helpful for projects that might require technical changes from time-to-time.
- A dedicated team can be great if the development process involves multiple frameworks, technologies, third-party services, etc. After all, this means there is a certain level of risk and unpredictability here.
As one looks to hire a team of dedicated developers, it is essential to look at the base of quality and skills.
But the question is- how to find a dedicated team and how to hire them? Well, read on to find out!!
How to find the right team of dedicated developers for your project?
Mainly, there are four ways to find a web developer–
- Hire an in-house developer team
- Employ freelancers
- Involve web developers who can be your business partner
- Outsource the entire project
But before you choose any of the option mentioned above, sit back and ask yourself the questions stated below-
- What is the kind of website/mobile app that you are looking to build?
- How many features do you plan to integrate?
- Which technologies you will be using?
- Is it a short-term or a long-term project?
As per the answers, you get a rough description of the project, and that way you can choose a team based on your requirements.
How to Hire an Expert Team of Dedicated Developers?
|Ways to find a web developer||Advantages||Disadvantages|
|The In-house team of dedicated developers||1. A fully dedicated team that completely knows about your project and requirements.
2. You have full control over teamwork.
|1. It will be more beneficial for the business to spend most of its time focusing on its area of primary expertise rather than managing the development aspect.
2. If the project is small, then hiring a full-time development team is of no use as temporary employees can meet the expectations.
4. Hiring a fully dedicated team takes time.
5. To the in-house team of developers, you have to pay high salaries along with the taxes & insurances.
|Freelancers||1. The hourly rates of freelancers are lower than the development firms.
2. They are more flexible.
3. They can even work on-demand as per your arrangements.
|1. Difficult to control them and you cannot ensure the quality of your work.
2. They might have trouble getting along and cooperating with the other team members.
|Business Partner/Web Developer||1. Sharing of financial risks of the project together with your partners.
2. It can be really helpful to hire a reliable/dependable person whom you have known for ages.
|1. A highly skilled & experienced CTO will demand a high salary (+% equity).
2. There are chances that your technical partner might not be as passionate about your business idea as you are.
|Outsource web development||1. You can focus on the business instead of managing the development team.
2. Outsourcing the development team is a cheaper option.
|1. Here you have limited control over the project as compared to when you hire full-time employees.
2. You might have to deal with the time-zone differences of the country you pick to outsource.
So, I have mentioned all the ways to find a web developer along with their advantages and disadvantages. So, it is high time to choose the best option for your project.
You can contact JPLoft Solution Pvt. Ltd. for the best web/ app solutions. Don’t hesitate to call our executive at +44-1256-274012 or drop your inquiry at [email protected] or Free Quote at- https://www.jploft.com/contact-us